How Much is an Aston Martin?
Palm Beach Gardens drivers who have wondered, “How much does an Aston Martin cost?” won’t get a simple answer. If you’re wondering about Aston Martin price, be that the cost of the Aston Martin Vantage, the Aston Martin DBS, the Aston Martin DB11, or the Aston Martin DBX, the fact is that, when shopping for the absolute elite in automotive luxury, you’ll have a lot of freedom to customize your vehicle. That said, read on to learn about the base Aston Martin car prices for each model. Then, explore our new Aston Martin models for sale and fill out a pre-approval.
2022 Aston Martin Price By Model
How much is an Aston Martin? As we mentioned earlier, it depends upon how much you wish to customize your model. That said, here are the Aston Martin costs of each model’s base prices:
- Aston Martin Vantage Price: $139,000*
- Aston Martin DBS Price: $316,300*
- Aston Martin DB11 Price: $205,600*
- Aston Martin DBX Price: $176,900*
- Aston Martin Valkyrie Price: $3,500,000*
If you came here wondering, “How much is an Aston Martin?” and you want to commission an Aston from scratch, be sure to read about Aston Martin Q or contact us to learn more about the customization process.
What Do You Get For Your Money?
Now that you have an answer to the question, “How much does an Aston Martin cost?” it’s time to take a look at some of the reasons Aston Martin vehicles rank among the finest models ever designed. Here are a few standard and available highlights you’ll find on our Aston Martin vehicles:
- Aston Martin Vantage: 4.0 liter twin-turbocharged V8; 0-62 mph in 3.6 seconds; 195 mph top speed.
- Aston Martin DBS: 715 bhp engine; carbon fiber Aeroblade II™ air sills to optimize aerodynamics and manage turbulence; carbon-ceramic brakes; 70 kg weight drop over DB11.
- Aston Martin DB11: 630 bph engine; 0-62 mph in 3.7 seconds; intelligent cylinder bank activation for increased fuel efficiency.
- Aston Martin DBX: 542 bhp; 0-62 in 4.5 seconds; double-wishbone front extension; electronic adaptive damping.
- Aston Martin Valkyrie: A 6.5L V12 engine assisted by an electric motor more enhanced gliding; 1,140 bph; all-carbon fiber chassis.
Vintage Aston Martin Price by Model
Wondering about the Aston Martin cost for classic Aston Martin models that are no longer in production? If so, we’ve collected the last recorded Aston Martin car price for some of the most iconic cars in Aston Martin history. Bear in mind that these prices are estimates and subject to change as these models are auctioned in the future and continue to appreciate in value.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Price: $316,000
- Aston Martin Vulcan Price: $2,300,000
- Aston Martin Victor Price: $2,700,000
- Aston Martin DB9 Price: $203,000
- Aston Martin DB5 Price: $3,500,000
- Aston Martin DB10 Price: $500,000
- Aston Martin Rapide Price: $212,000
Test Drive the Lineup of Aston Martin Models in West Palm Beach
So, how much does an Aston Martin model cost? Exactly what they’re worth. For an in-depth tour of all of the elite luxury and performance features that you can get for the price of an Aston Martin, Jupiter drivers can get in touch with Aston Martin Palm Beach, the go-to Aston Martin dealer in southern Florida. We can’t wait to explore the exquisite craftsmanship of Aston Martin models with you and show you how this storied brand continues to redefine elegance.
If you have any more questions about a specific Aston Martin car price, don’t hesitate to call us at 866-297-2854. Are you looking to do all of your car shopping 100% online? We can accommodate! If you have further questions about the car buying process, call us or consult our car buying tips.
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes all taxes, options, title, delivery and registration fees. Pricing is subject to change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, contact your dealer.
More from Aston Martin Palm Beach
Since the 2013 agreement between Aston Martin and Daimler AG, Aston Martin vehicles have featured Mercedes-AMG engines. Pairing the innovative aerodynamics of an Aston Martin with the full-throttle thrills of Mercedes-AMG engine design has resulted in some truly landmark supercars, or super crossovers, rather—like the 2023 Aston Martin DBX707. And experts are almost unanimous…
Jupiter-area Formula 1 enthusiasts have a lot to be excited about this past month! On August 1st, 2022, Aston Martin put out a press release announcing that celebrated Formula 1 driver Fernando Alonso will be joining the Aston Martin F1 team in 2023. This was seen as a bold and somewhat unpredictable move, but…
On August 15, 2022, at the prestigious Monterey Car Week, Aston Martin revealed plans for a highly limited, supercharged new two-seater called the DBR22. This Aston Martin concept vehicle is being designed as a celebration of the 10th anniversary of Q by Aston Martin, the legendary automaker’s bespoke vehicle division in charge of making…